- 1 cup oats or oat flour
- 2 TBSP peanut butter
- 2 TBSP canna-butter, melted
- 3 TBSP honey
- 1 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- 1-2 TBSP water
- 3 TBSP chocolate chips, OPTIONAL
- Melt together the peanut butter, honey, and cannabis-butter in microwave or double boiler.
- Stir in protein powder, oats, and chocolate chips until well combined. If mixture is too dry, add 1 TBSP water at a time if necessary.
- Use parchment paper to press protein bar mixture onto baking sheet or other flat surface of your choice.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into desired sized bars.
Yield: 8-10 bars
photo credit: vigilant20
This post was originally published on August 19, 2014, it was updated on October 5, 2017.