This simple spinach and artichoke dip is extra easy to make in a slow cooker, and creates less mess because all ingredients are combined in one pot.
Allow ingredients to heat in slow cooker for about 3 hours. If you don’t have a slow cooker, this process can be expedited in a saucepan on the stove, on medium-low heat, or in the oven at 350° Fahrenheit for 45 to 60 minutes.
We suggest using one of the following strains to make the cannabis mayonnaise used in this recipe. Click on the strain name to learn more about it:
- 9 oz of spinach (if frozen, thaw and squeeze to drain)
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts-drained and chopped
- ½ cup cannabis-mayonnaise
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Alfredo sauce (can be homemade or store bought)
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¾ tsp garlic salt
- sliced bread, crackers or pita chips, for dipping
- Carrot sticks, broccoli or cauliflower crowns, sliced peppers or any other desired vegetables, for dipping
- Add all spinach, artichokes, marijuana mayonnaise, Swiss cheese Alfredo sauce, pepper and garlic salt to the slow cooker.
- Cover and heat on low for 2-4 hours or until all ingredients are well cooked and combined.
- Serve with your choice of accompaniments for dipping.
Remember that it can take up to 2 hours to feel the full effects from consuming marijuana edibles. Use this Complete Guide to Marijuana Edibles to answer questions and curiosities about eating cannabis.
Use the link below to download the free Whaxy Marijuana Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out your desired dose.
This post was originally published on January 27, 2015, it was updated on October 5, 2017.