Maui Waui Cannabis Coffee Recipe
- maui waui
Drinking a cup of Maui Waui Cannabis Coffee can transform an ordinary day into to a day at the beach!
Maui Waui is the perfect strain to mix with coffee because it is a mellow, mood-boosting strain that provides relief from stress, anxiety and depression while allowing for normal functionality and focus. Use this link to learn more about the popular Maui Waui strain.
If you don’t like it hot, shake or pour the Maui Waui Coffee over ice for a more refreshing experience.
- 6-8 ounces Kona Vanilla Macadamia Nut Coffee, brewed
- 2-3 tablespoons of marijuana milk, made with Maui Waui strain
- 1 can full-fat organic coconut milk (for coconut cream)
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract (for coconut cream)
- Refrigerate the can of coconut milk until solidified (up to 24 hours).
- Open the can of coconut milk, and scoop the thick layer of firm, white coconut milk into a mixing bowl. Try to avoid scooping any of the watery coconut milk that is in the bottom half of the can.
- With a mixer or hand beater on high speed, whip the coconut cream until it becomes light and fluffy with soft peaks.
- Slowly mix in the vanilla extract.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Maui Waui Cannabis Coffee
- Pour brewed coffee into your favorite mug.
- Add Maui Waui marijuana milk to the mug.
- Top with coconut cream.
Remember that it can take up to 2 hours to feel the full effects from marijuana edibles. Use this Complete Guide to Marijuana Edibles to answer questions and curiosities about eating cannabis.
Try one of these other INCREDIBLE Recipes:
- Rosemary & Garlic Cannabis Popcorn
- Cannabis Chocolate Dipped Kiwi Pops
- Sparkling Marijuana Mango Spritzer
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Marijuana Muffin
- Southern Style Marijuana Biscuits & Gravy
Use the link below to download the Whaxy Marijuana Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out your desired dose.
Subscribe to the best cannabis news