Raspberry Chocolate Chip Marijuana Muffins
Raspberries and chocolate fill your mouth with tart, sweet decadence in every bite when you try these Raspberry Chocolate Chip Marijuana Muffins!
Since muffins are typically a morning meal or snack, we suggest using one of the following strains to make the marijuana milk you will use in this recipe. This will ensure that these sweet treats leave you feeling nice and medicated, yet clear-headed, functional and ready to take on the day!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup marijuana-milk, at room temperature
- ½ cup canola/vegetable oil (or melted coconut oil)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips OR semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 and ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 375ºF degrees. Line muffin tin with baking cups. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently toss together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Mix until all dry ingredients are combined – a 20 second toss to disburse everything together. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until combined.
- Mix in marijuana-milk, oil, and vanilla extract.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix everything together by hand. Do not over-mix, or your muffins may be tough and dry.
- Gently mix until all the flour is off the bottom of the bowl and no big pockets of flour remain. The batter will be extremely thick and somewhat lumpy.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, then very gently fold in the raspberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins, filling about 3/4ths of the cup.
- Bake at 375ºF degrees for 25-30 minutes until tops are lightly golden. A toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean when they are done.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
Yield: 12 muffins
Muffins will taste best when eaten the same day they were baked, but leftover muffins can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Try another INCREDIBLE Recipe:
- Rosemary & Garlic Cannabis Popcorn
- Maui Waui Cannabis Coffee
- Whole Fruit Cannabis Popsicle
- Sparkling Marijuana Mango Spritzer
Use this Complete Guide to Marijuana Edibles to answer questions and curiosities about eating cannabis. Use the link below to download the Whaxy Marijuana Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out your desired dose.
Subscribe to the best cannabis news