There are few things more refreshing than enjoying an ice cold popsicle on a warm, sunny day. What could possibly be better than that? Enjoying an ice cold, whole-fruit marijuana-infused popsicle — that’s what! This simple recipe is sure to become one of your favorites.
If you don’t have time or resources to make your own tincture, purchase one of the following Dixie Elixir Tinctures to use in this recipe instead:
If you do make your own cannabis tincture, we recommend using one of the strains below. They have all been selected based on their fruity flavor profiles. Click the name links to learn more about each strain.
- 1 peach, cut into 1/2-inch slices (1/2 cup)
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 3 ounces blueberries (1/2 cup)
- 4 ounces strawberries, hulled and halved (3/4 cup)
- 4 tablespoons cannabis tincture (can be either homemade or Dixie Elixirs)
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups 100 percent white-grape juice
Arrange some of each fruit in eight 3-ounce ice-pop molds, making sure pieces fit very snugly.
Combine grape juice and cannabis tincture, and stir until well combined.
Pour enough juice into each mold to just cover fruit.
Insert ice-pop sticks and freeze until solid.
Enjoy a refreshing whole fruit cannabis pop anytime of day! Leftover ice pops can be stored in the freezer up to 14 days.
Yield: 8 ice pops
Remember that it can take up to 2 hours to feel the full effects from consuming marijuana edibles. Use this Complete Guide to Marijuana Edibles to answer questions and curiosities about eating cannabis.
Try one of these other INCREDIBLE Recipes:
- Rosemary & Garlic Cannabis Popcorn
- Maui Waui Cannabis Coffee
- Marijuana Tiramisu
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Marijuana Muffin
Use the link below to download the free Whaxy Marijuana Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out your desired dose.
Subscribe to the best cannabis news