A legal cannabis cultivation center caught fire, in Denver, over the weekend. The fire was reported just before 8:00 a.m. Saturday in an industrial area south of downtown Denver.
Greg Pixley, Denver Fire Captain, told Channel 7 news that the fire sparked when a light bulb came loose from the ceiling, and crashed to the ground.
One person suffered smoke inhalation, but was treated and released from the hospital. No one was seriously injured. The responding rescue team was able to prevent the fire from spreading which contained the damage to just the one room.
photo credit: pinimg