The cannabis industry’s premier event is coming up, and we don’t want you to be left out! Enter below to win a free pair of tickets to the Cannabis Grand Cru in Seattle on March 19, 2016.
“Cannabis Grand Cru is a boutique experiential event that appeals to cannabis enthusiasts worldwide. CGC is designed for guests with a life-long relationship with cannabis and those interested in learning more. Cannabis Grand Cru features a high speaker to guest ratio, an intimate atmosphere that facilitates learning and networking. The program includes a host of symposia, exhibitions/demonstrations and networking opportunities in a sophisticated setting focused on cannabis culture and business.”
This is the cannabis industry even that you don’t want to miss! Click here for 8 Reasons You Should Attend Cannabis Grand Cru in Seattle on Saturday March 19 at Fremont Foundry.
How Do I Enter?
There are multiple ways to enter, one of which can be done daily to increase your chances of winning!
- Enter your email in the box below = 1 entry
- Like the Cannabis Grand Cru Facebook Page = 1 bonus entry
- Follow @CannabisGrand on Twitter = 1 bonus entry
- Tweet the message = 1 bonus entry (Do this one every day to add your name over and over and increase your chances of winning a free pair of tickets!)
Cannabis Grand Cru Seattle is the only event where you’ll hear from industry experts in such an intimate setting. Don’t wait! Buy your tickets now. Click here for tickets: http://mmjne.ws/21uPgIM
Scheduled Speakers Include:
- Gerry Goldstein: Lifetime chair of NORML Legal Committee, Criminal Defense Lawyer
- AC Braddock: CEO of Eden Labs
- Alison Draisin: CEO at Ettalew’s Edibles
- Ryan Abernathy: Co-Founder of Refine Seattle & X-Tracted
- Ah Warner: Founder & CEO Cannabis Basics, Long-time Cannabis Advocate
- Brian Caldwell: Founder Triple C Cannabis Club
- Alex Cooley: Co-Founder & Vice President of Solstice
- Bob Braudis & Joe DiSalvo: Sheriff & former Sheriff, Aspen – Pitkin County, Colorado
- John Hunt: Serial entrepreneur w/ businesses in Cannabis, media & beyond
- Addison DeMoura: Co-Founder Steep Hill Lab & Bedder Investment and Consulting
- Stewart Fortier: Co-Founder and CTO MassRoots
- Josh Berman: Founder PDA, 4evergreen Group (4e)
Symposium and Exhibitions to Include:
- Cooking & Extraction Demonstrations
- The Future of Cannabis in the United States
- Equipment and Technological Advances
- Cannabis Safety & the Future of Edibles
- Cannabis Law, Regulation, Politics & Business.
Don’t wait! Buy your tickets now and save 20% with the promo code WHAXY20. Click here for tickets!
Must be 21+ with proof of age to win and attend.